Thursday, March 1, 2012

Just-in-Time

Apparently there is a link between Canadian immigration and Operations Management! I felt like my old world and new world were colliding when I read this article about an immigration overhaul. Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney wants to build a just-in-time immigration regime, and coincidentally we learned about just-in-time in our final Operations Management class today.

This momentous day marked our final day of core courses. We just have to get through the next three days of final exams and then it's March Break! We took a class photo right after we had finished our last class. Look at all of our smiling, happy faces!


We will all be trudging through the snow to make it to our finals this weekend, but I am sure we will have happy thoughts of vacation on our minds. I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment