Saturday, March 17, 2012

March Madness


I was supposed to go to Ottawa this weekend, but with all of the upcoming assignments I have due, I just couldn't fit it into my schedule, sadly. I didn't want to let my teams down and make everything more difficult than it needed to be. Hopefully, our assignments will now be amazing!

This morning, I went through each syllabus for my classes and created a schedule for myself for P5. It turns out I have 23 assignments due within the next five weeks! (I have included in that figure my case competition business proposal, since that has essentially become a sixth course.) I don't even want to think about how many pages of reading it all adds up to, considering that the Codex for one of my courses is 500 pages!

This weekend, HEC Montreal is hosting the Sustainability Challenge 2012. I just found out that the HEC Montreal team placed third in the case competition. Congratulations to the team! I'm anxious to hear the rest of the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment