Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shark Tank

Wednesday is my Marketing day, with Global Marketing in the morning and Managing Products and Brands in the late afternoon. The two classes complement each other very nicely. In fact, for the team assignments for both classes, my teams chose a recommendation that was different than that of the professor, but interestingly both professors seemed to have the same solution:  launch a new brand. Maybe that's the answer to all Marketing cases? Here is a photo of my team after our Flare Fragrances presentation for Managing Products and Brands.


It's funny that all members of my team seem to have interests in both Marketing and Entrepreneurship. With that in mind, I think we could all learn a lot from ABC's Shark Tank, so I am sharing an article that lists seven entrepreneurial lessons inspired by the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment