Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Night Lights

My life would be so much simpler if eating and sleeping were not requirements. I can't believe how insane our new semester is! It is true that I love my new courses, but the amount of work that is required in P5 is crazy! Usually, the first week of every semester is pretty calm because it just involves readings and scheduling with teammates. This semester is completely different, as we are scrambling to create teams and already do team assignments that are due next week. I'm trying very hard to keep my cool. Cupcakes help!

In the midst of attacking my new courses (Visionary and Entrepreneurial Thinking, Global Marketing, Managing Products and Brands, Being a CEO, and Small Business Management), I am also involved in other things (preparing for a business proposal case competition, securing a marketing project for P8, seeing a friend I hadn't seen in 9 years!, etc.). The good news is that I should have my team's P8 project confirmed shortly. In the meantime, we have taken our photos for our CV document. Introducing...


5 Senses Marketing!

No comments:

Post a Comment