Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Keep Smiling

Yes, it is true that I am no longer here:


However, my new classes after the March Break have kept me smiling all day long. I started the new semester this morning with Global Marketing and then in the late afternoon I had Managing Products and Brands. Wow, there is a huge difference between the core classes and the electives! First of all, I am more interested in the lecture material. Second of all, the rest of the class is engaged. Finally, the professors seem to be more excited about teaching the specialized courses. I do realize that these classes will probably be more demanding, since we have more deliverables and we are managing different group assignments, however I am so happy about P5 that it doesn't seem to matter to me. I already love my new classes!

For anyone who reads my blog that might be interested in applying to HEC Montreal (and I strongly recommend it), the Director of our school's MBA program recently talked to the Globe & Mail about tips for submitting a successful application. The article can be accessed here. Good luck to all applicants!

No comments:

Post a Comment