Sunday, March 4, 2012

Life's a Beach

We made it! Our core courses are officially over (as long as we all passed Corporate Finance II)! There is only one thing I've got on my mind as I pack for my weeklong trip to Turks and Caicos:  relaxation. I'm still tense and sleep-deprived since we only finished at noon today, but I'm sure that once I see a sandy beach, it will be pretty easy to relax and enjoy it.


This end to P4 is kind of bittersweet. For our future courses, we will no longer have preassigned teams with all of the same group members. Everyone will have a different schedule at school. The good news, though, is that we will be taking classes that we have chosen ourselves, and that means no more Finance for me! Though I am unable to attend the end of semester celebration, I just want everyone to know that it was a pleasure seeing you every day. I hope that you have a fabulous March Break and I wish you the best of luck in your future semesters! Until then, I will be on the beach pictured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment