Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring into Action

With Easter soon approaching, I figured it was a good time to do a bit of spring cleaning... on my blog. I hope you like the new streamlined design!

It's so hard to focus today when all I can think about is my exciting evening ahead of me. Tonight, I'm going to see The Hunger Games and then I'm going for dinner at Deca77 for the first time afterwards. I also think I'm looking forward to this because it means that I won't be staying inside studying!


One of my classmates (who is from Colombia) has been promoting the Lend Your Leg mine awareness campaign, and I was happy to join her in this cause as the 1,035th leg number. You can find more information about the campaign here. It is amazing to see how a small group of activists in Colombia have started such a widespread international cause; we hope you can help to raise awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment