Sunday, March 25, 2012

Global Marketing


This morning, after reading my Carrefour's Misadventure in Russia case for Global Marketing, I happened to come across a related article in the Globe and Mail. The article talks about Cirque du Soleil's entrance into the Russian market, the risks involved, and the lessons learned. This was a perfect example of a global brand entering the growing Russian market, and the insight was extremely helpful for the preparation of my case write-up. The article was also obviously of particular interest to me considering my upcoming summer trip to Russia.

I looked at my calendar for this week, and it turns out I have six assignments due this week and only five classes. Doing the math, yes, that means at least one assignment per class. Looks like it will be a busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment