Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Startup

I love that, while my fellow classmates were in the midst studying for exams and working on final assignments today, I was doing a photo shoot. Schadenfreude? In all seriousness, though, I have noticed that everyone seems a lot more relaxed during this exam period. It must be because this one is a week long, while all other prior finals have been crammed into only a weekend. Anyway, see a sneak preview from my shoot below.


This evening, I went to Startup Drinks Montreal - Spring Edition 2, where I met some really cool people involved in the startup community in the city. Even though I'm not involved in a startup, it is such a great opportunity to meet dynamic people in Montreal, and I recommend the event to others. In fact, I had three of my MBA classmates with me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment