Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Relations System

I managed to get through three assignments today! I worked on two Visionary and Entrepreneurial Thinking papers and my final Small Business Management team project. As for the Visionary assignments, they were mostly focused on the relations system. That is why I took particular interest in recent articles concerning positive relationships in business and the HBR blog entry about building effective teams.

Fortunately, due to the Easter holiday, I only have two days of class this week (tomorrow and Thursday). That's the only reason why I've been able to catch up with my work and actually get ahead on my assignments for the week.

In fact, tonight I was able to attend a Social Grapes event called Wine... Demystified!, where I learned about the basics of wine tasting and facets of wine production. What was amazing was that my friends Jess and Frank were there - a nice, unexpected surprise!


After the event, I rushed home to have a Skype meeting with my Being a CEO team for our final assignment together. It has been a pleasure working with them, and I can't believe how much we've accomplished together this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment