Monday, April 23, 2012

End of P5

Only three short hours ago, I officially completed P5! With no final exams and all of my assignments handed in, I now have one week to run my errands and apply for jobs. My semester ended with my last Visionary and Entrepreneurial Thinking class, where we had guest speaker Karim Haggar, who spoke about his ecotourism company Kepri. For anyone else who is interested in being a visionary thinker, there is a great article in Inc. that outlines a four-step process to make a business dream a reality.

Now that I have been in school for eight months, it seems bizarre to be going back into the employment world. It feels like it's been so long. I can't imagine what it must feel like to do an MBA for two years; the program must feel like an eternal escape from reality. I am happy to be undergoing a serious job search, especially since most of the positions that I have applied for are located in the sunny state of California. I have submitted applications for the following companies:  UCLA, Live Nation, Pinkberry, University of San Diego (USD), Electronic Arts (EA), Hulu, and The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Wish me luck!

Today, I finally get to share a video that my friend Shane Turner and my boo have been working on together for Lancome. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment