Monday, April 9, 2012

Global Village

Before attacking my Franz Collection Inc. case for Global Marketing, I read about Michael Denham, the Canadian President of Accenture, and his urging for Canadian companies to grow globally. Since the Franz case is about a Taiwanese company growing on a global scale, it was the perfect inspiration to write my individual case report. You can read the Globe and Mail's interview with Denham here.


One thing that is great about being in school is that I have the opportunity to travel more often. I went back to New Jersey for my friend's wedding, I vacationed in Turks and Caicos, and I have my upcoming summer trip to Russia and Chicago. There is no way that I would have been able to do this much traveling while I was working. But of course, it is sad that I cannot travel for everything. Unfortunately, I was unable to be in Florida to see my grandfather for his 90th birthday. However, with the aid of FaceTime, I was able to send my birthday wishes face-to-face virtually.

No comments:

Post a Comment