Monday, April 2, 2012

On the Case


You would think that, since my boo works at L'Oreal, my case write-up for Global Marketing on the L'Oreal case would be easy. Sadly, that's just not the case (no pun intended). At this point, I think I will only have time for a final edit and then cross my fingers and hope for the best.

In Visionary and Entrepreneurial Thinking today, guest speaker Luc Maurice talked about his experience starting retirement communities in Quebec. His first lesson to us:  take chances! He also discussed his role as an entrepreneur and his values. I am really enjoying these guest lectures every Monday, and it's sad to think that I only have two more of these inspirational classes to go. Since my professor (Louis Jacques Filion) always recommends good books about entrepreneurship, I thought I would note that Inc. also has an essential reading list for entrepreneurs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment