Monday, February 20, 2012

Walking Woman


I was inspired by the above video to go on walks, both yesterday and today. Regardless of the fact that I have more readings and work than I can already do in the limited 24-hour days, my physical and mental health are extremely important to me. Although most of the snow and ice has melted outside, it's still freezing, unfortunately. However, it feels good to take breaks from schoolwork to get outside and breathe some fresh air.

Perhaps the cold weather is one of the reasons why Canada tops the list of most-educated countries, with 50 percent of the population holding a postsecondary degree (article here). I guess we all just want to stay warm inside and study, study, study!

This weekend, I accomplished what I had set out to do. I wrote my individual HR paper and Strategy assignment, read for HR, and prepared for our upcoming HR debate. Now that those things are taken care of, I will soon be starting on my exam studies, since finals will begin in only 11 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment