Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chocolate Dreams

Last night I had a nightmare that I was about to take one of our open book, open computer final exams but my backpack was gone and I had nothing to go into the exam with. Fortunately, I woke up before full panic attack mode set in.


Happily, I completely forgot about my nightmare once I dove into my delicious brunch at Le Cartet this morning. Interestingly, they sold chocolates from Chocolats Genevieve Grandbois (the company our HEC Montreal Challenge consulting project is for) and Weiss chocolate! I should probably mention that Le Cartet had one of the best brunches I've ever eaten in this city. Speaking of morning meals, I recently read that dessert for breakfast can help you lose weight. This seems like a cruel joke, especially to someone who will soon be heading into a high-stress exam period.

It's hard to find a fine balance between managing schoolwork and taking the necessary steps for my post-MBA career. Today I took a break from school to apply to a job at the UCLA Anderson School of Management. Job applications are so time-consuming! I just hope that spending time during the MBA program to apply for jobs isn't for naught.

No comments:

Post a Comment