Friday, February 17, 2012

Littlefield Simulation


This morning, my team met at school to plan our strategy for the Littlefield Technologies simulation. For our Operations class, we will be running this simulation, from 1 PM today until 1 PM next Friday. Sadly, my team is currently ranked in last place (number 7 out of 7 teams, with one being a placebo "do nothing" team), but hopefully we will be able to rectify the situation and come out on top by the end of the week.

Tonight, I will be dining at Laurier BBQ for a friend's birthday. It's purely coincidental that I'll be going there after Gordon Ramsay's absence from his reinvented Montreal venture has brought the establishment some press recently.

As for my plans this weekend, I will be working on our Lululemon case for Strategy, an HR paper about the banning of social media, and our final report on Chocolats Genevieve Grandbois for the HEC Montreal Challenge. On a side note, we did finally get all the grades for our P3 classes, with the exception of Globalization. We are all waiting with bated breath for our grades to be released this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment