Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Doing the Math

Here's a photo from yesterday's MEEX4 event. It's Reagan (my classmate) and me on the right with our new HEC Montreal friends.


This morning, as I tried to concentrate during my Finance class, I couldn't help but think about something strange. In high school, I was always stronger in my Math and Science classes, not English. On standardized tests, I consistently perform better on the Math sections rather than the Verbal sections. Isn't it odd that now, in my MBA program, it's the complete opposite? I wonder why that is.

Tonight, I will be finalizing our PowerPoint slides for tomorrow's HR debate. Today's practice with the debating team went well, and I hope the presentation goes smoothly tomorrow. It would certainly be a nice start to the long weekend of studying for finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment