Saturday, February 18, 2012

Montreal Rocks

Every time I finish something, it feels like a cause for celebration. I just completed my individual assignment for HR which is due on Thursday and I feel quite victorious. One thing down, a billion more to go.


The good news is that I live in Montreal, one of the best cities in the world! This time I'm not just saying it; it has been ranked as the #10 best student city in the world this year (and the top one in Canada)! You can see the top 25 here.

Because of my class's consulting assignment with the chocolate factory, I was particularly interested in the recent news that Mars, one of the big three candy manufacturers, will stop selling chocolates with more than 250 calories by the end of 2013. Somewhere Steve Almond, author of Candyfreak, is crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment