Saturday, February 11, 2012

To Russia with Love



Even though the weekend has only just begun, it's already been fun-filled! On Thursday night, we had a 5@7 at school (photos above), then a mixer with other Montreal MBA students at Newtown. It was great to see some new faces and hear about the different MBA experiences at McGill and Concordia.


Then, yesterday, I found out that I was accepted for the Russia Campus Abroad program with a $1500 Global Citizen Scholarship! I've already found a roommate for the trip and now I just have to work on booking my flights. The Campus Abroad in P7 is going to be an amazing experience!

In terms of schoolwork, this semester we have to read The Goal for our Operations class and I am slowly but surely making my way through this 300+ page book. It's really hard to focus, though, as I'm busy thinking about Russia, the end of P4 (22 days away, but who's counting?), March Break plans, and likely competing in a business proposal competition. At least I can't say that my life is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment