Friday, August 24, 2012

Speaking Of...


I thought about it and I have more advice for new MBA students. I previously mentioned the importance of getting involved in activities outside of school, but it is also great to hold a leadership position in the program. As International Affairs Director for the student association, I was able to coordinate student activities and collaborate with an amazing team. Even just running for election was an excellent way to break the ice with fellow students and warm up my presentation skills.

And look how far I have come! I will now be a speaker at the TopMBA Connect launch event, talking to potential MBA students.

I also wanted to mention that McGill University, my alma mater, was recently named one of the world's most beautiful universities by Travel + Leisure. See the article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment