Friday, August 17, 2012

Reflection

Today has been a jam-packed day! This morning, I rushed to do my readings, assignment for next week's Responsible Marketing class on Food, Inc., and my reflection paper and team evaluation for P8. I am now officially done with the P8 supervised consulting project! During the P8 semester, one of my teammates had been our paparazzo, taking many photos throughout the project. I am thus including a couple below.




I then spent the entire afternoon today participating in a scavenger hunt around the city with the new cohort of HEC Montreal's MBA students. Though my team did not win a medal, it was an amazing and fun experience! Below is a photo of my awesome team. Afterwards, we had a barbecue at school where I was able to answer many questions about the program and help the new students begin to navigate their MBA year.

Team 2

Though I spent last night hanging out at Bar Waverly with the Frank & Oak team, I've been running on adrenaline for the entire day. As I see the incoming MBA students with their excitement and I reflect on this year, the end is certainly bittersweet. I also wanted to mention that, for anyone who is thinking about doing an MBA, TopMBA Connect will be hosting a launch event on September 15 in NYC that is for potential MBA students to meet admissions directors and network with business leaders. You can find more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment