Friday, June 15, 2012

Cover Girl

I finally get to share the results of my photo shoot from April! The 2010-2011 Fondation HEC Montreal annual report has been released and I am on the cover (see image below)! The annual report can be viewed here.


We also recently received access to our graduation photos. Unfortunately, my best photos are not the ones with me in the cap and gown or with a diploma, but rather in my typical garb.

This has been a busy week of preparing for my departure to Russia. As I write this, my entire wardrobe for the trip is completely covering my bed. Last night, we had an opportunity to have dinner at a Russian restaurant in Montreal called La Caverne, along with the Russia Campus Abroad students from last year. It was a great opportunity to ask questions and network with those who recently went on the trip.

I have also been coordinating with my P8 team to finalize our contract for the Supervised Consulting Project. It has been crazy but I am definitely looking forward to working with the National Film Board (NFB) soon! The film that we will be marketing highlights the struggles that women face in Canada. It is pretty timely considering the Globe and Mail's recent article entitled "Canada best in G20 for women - or is it?"

It was no surprise, though, that Canada was recently ranked in fourth place on the Global Peace Index (article here). With that in mind, I wish everyone a peaceful weekend and enjoy the St. Laurent street fair - I hope you find some good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment