Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Forward-Thinking

I feel fortunate to have an MBA professor who is so forward-thinking. Today, my Digital Marketing professor was stressing the importance of learning about social media within an MBA program. In fact, there is a Huffington Post article that emphasizes this point and discusses the lack of social media learnings in MBA curricula. Fortunately, the article shares recommendations for those whose education left out this important facet of technology.


I emailed the C2-MTL staff today with a suggestion for a speaker for next year's conference:  Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook. It turns out that she was invited this year and will likely be invited again next year. I think she would be an excellent contributor to the event!

As someone who is interested in time management, I was excited to find an Inc. article with a supposed secret on the topic. Sadly, the suggestion is so weird and complicated - I would never recommend it! Perhaps it works for someone else, but it would never work for me.

I was elated to see that Canada made the list of the top 10 happiest countries in the world. See the article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment