Sunday, January 15, 2012

Studying Up


I recently stumbled upon what seems to be a great opportunity for graduate school students:  the 2012 Pitch for Change Competition. The entries will be evaluated by Harvard students and faculty, so I'm sure the contest will also be a great backdrop for networking. The only downside? The submission deadline is Friday. More information about the competition can be found here.

This afternoon, I studied for my Strategy final for a bit by reviewing my notes and creating a "cheat sheet," as the exam will be open book. Since I will have this professor for two more classes (Strategic Management II and International Strategic Management), I hope I end up doing well in this course.

The rest of the day was spent studying for Finance and Globalization with one of my classmates. Even though my initial instinct upon looking at Finance exercises is to run away and hide, I'm proud of myself for constantly trying to do the problems. The good news is that this time next week, P3 will be over! The bad news is that Corporate Finance II will begin a few days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment