Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mark My Words


My team submitted our Globalization assignment on IKEA and the Rugmark label today. I was very happy that the professor mentioned several of the important points that we raised in our paper. I sincerely thank Lina, one of my classmates, for meeting with me to discuss this case a few weeks ago. We had a great brainstorming session before diving into the written part of the assignment.

After Globalization class, my team met to finalize our IT assignment on Ski Mont St-Bruno that's due tomorrow. I've just completed my final edit of the paper and tomorrow after lunch we will practice the presentation moments before the live version. I'm looking forward to getting some more presentation experience before my case competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment