Friday, January 6, 2012

Closing Time

This concludes my final week of vacation and I'm sad that the fun is all coming to a close. I spent the day mostly doing readings for Strategy, Globalization, and IT, so I guess the fun really ended already anyway. Honestly, though, there is a lot to look forward to once school returns, even though the next two weeks will be focused on final assignments and exams.


Today, while reading my CSR feed, I noticed that there was an article about the MBA and sustainability. Apparently, there is an MBA Sustainability Leadership Bootcamp in February. Unfortunately, since we will have class then, HEC Montreal students won't be able to participate, but it seems like a great opportunity for other MBA students and graduates.

Right now, about 20 of my fellow classmates are competing at the MBA Games in Edmonton. Good luck team!

No comments:

Post a Comment