Saturday, January 14, 2012

Preparing

I've hardly begun studying for finals and I'm already exhausted. I had a great study session this morning with a few classmates to prepare for... you guessed it.. Finance! Fortunately, I've discovered that I can learn these concepts. After all, it's not rocket science. It's just a matter of practicing the exercises over and over again until they become something that makes sense.

In the afternoon, I met with my case competition team to prepare for our Wednesday dress rehearsal. I think we did great preparatory work today and now I just have to practice on my own and get ready to put it all together for Tuesday. Now that I've taken an Ethics class, written a CSR paper on IKEA, and prepared for this CSR case competition, I feel like I'm becoming a corporate social responsibility pro.


This evening, I will be out celebrating my friend's 30th birthday. Although it's -3 degrees Fahrenheit, I will be trekking outside for my good friend. At least it will be better than staying inside studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment