Saturday, October 22, 2011

University


I can't believe how much I've done today! I started off the day with a couple school readings about Pixar and Procter & Gamble. It was perfect timing, since I had just spotted a great job opening at Pixar University, their training and education unit. After reading the article, I want to work at Pixar even more than I did before. It's also funny how the available job is so similar to the university environment I'm seeking.

Later in the day, I went to the L'Oreal sale, where I picked up my first ever red lipstick. I'm looking forward to wearing it at our school Halloween party for my Dorothy (Wizard of Oz) costume.

As part of my International Affairs Director position, I've also been planning a Diwali event for the Indian "festival of lights" which we will be celebrating on Wednesday. I hope we have a good turnout at our Indian dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment