Thursday, October 6, 2011

Final Countdown

So much to do, so little time. Studying for exams is exhausting and I cannot emphasize enough how much I'm looking forward to Sunday at 4:30 PM, when it's all over. It's so unfortunate that, when the rest of Canada has a three day weekend with Thanksgiving, we'll actually have only one day off!

I am glad to see, though, that both McGill and the University of Montreal have made the Times Higher Education top 200 universities in the world. Great news!


Here is a photograph of the Models and Decision Making spreadsheet that we worked on in class yesterday. It may not look that impressive to you, but let me tell you, it was quite exciting to get that Solver solution. It took three people and 20 minutes of computer calculations to get that total.

I am looking forward to the first event that will be hosted by the International Affairs VP and Directors. We're having a potluck on Wednesday, October 12 during lunch. I hope it turns out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment