Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Simulator


Here is a photo from yesterday's potluck. I just wanted to say thank you so much again to everyone who participated!

Today was quite a day! It seems to me that Thursdays will be trying, ending the week with both Budgetary Control and Statistics. As for Stats, let's just say that I will never think of the word "simulator" in the same way again. If anyone has any mathematics or statistics jokes, feel free to share them with me. We are encouraged to say them in class.

It was so nice to top off the week with a drink at Else's with a friend from outside the MBA program. As much as I like everyone at school, it was wonderful to hear about non-MBA stresses and talk about something else, if only for a couple hours! I should note, though, that HEC Montreal was ranked at #96 by The Economist in the 2011 full-time MBA rankings.

For our team assignment for Managing within Organizations, my team must come up with two people from an organization that we can interview. The organization must be facing, or have recently faced, a particular issue, change, or project. It's a huge challenge to find two people who will give us the type of access we will require for the assignment and have their approval in less than a week! If anyone can offer any help, please let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment