Friday, October 7, 2011

Making Economic Sense


Well, here I am. Just a couple hours before my first MBA final exam and I'll soon be heading over to school. I hope I studied enough for this Economics exam. We'll soon find out!

It's good to focus on the ultimate objective of this program, though. It helps to put everything into perspective. There is some excellent news regarding the Canadian job market. I've also been spending some time this morning looking at MBA and international business job opportunities in Montreal, New York, and Los Angeles. I'm pleasantly surprised by the number of jobs that interest me and that suit my qualifications. On Monday, during Canadian Thanksgiving, I plan to update my resume and start applying to some of these jobs. In the meantime, back to focusing on exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment