Monday, July 2, 2012

All Good Things Must Come to an End

It is officially the end of Campus Abroad Russia. This morning, we had an early start as we left St. Petersburg to take the 7 AM train back to Moscow. Although our return to the city presented us with a great opportunity to see any last-minute sites, I was so exhausted from all the travel that I did not have the energy to explore. Instead, I relaxed in my hotel room as I prepared for my flight tomorrow.


This evening, we had a good-bye dinner at Sisters Grimm (photo from the restaurant's outdoor terrace above). It was an emotional farewell as we thanked our coordinators Pierre-Emmanuel and Olga, and they expressed their delight with our group. This has been an amazing two weeks and I would not have changed a thing about it. I would like to thank everyone involved - students, coordinators, business hosts, etc. You have made my trip to Russia a truly incredible experience.

This entry was originally posted on the HEC Montreal Campus Abroad blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment