Friday, December 2, 2011

Roger That

So on this side of the border, the unemployment rate isn't looking too good; on the bright side, the Americans are doing better than before!


This morning, I had to make a couple phone calls to Rogers and BMO, and what I discovered was that I kept thinking of case studies and the material I've learned in class, and how it relates to these organizations. I have to say, actually, considering all the flak they get, these companies must be saluted for their excellent customer service and how they handled my situations today. Normally, I complain about the cellphone industry in Canada and how their fees are crazy compared to the US, but somehow the Rogers customer service agent made me feel like my bill was worth it. That's what we call paying excellent attention to post-purchase behaviour!

No comments:

Post a Comment