Friday, December 16, 2011

Making the Team

The first thing I found out this morning:  I had made the team for the CSR case competition! Congratulations to Twill, Fabio, and Mukul, my new CSR teammates! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! What's also great is that my academic team is doing an assignment for Globalization on IKEA that's a CSR case, so that will be good practice for me for the competition.

It's so hard to believe that I actually get to have a nice, relaxing weekend, basking in the glow of victory. Even though we haven't won yet, I already feel like we have a winning combination of talent.


This morning, I attempted to do some Christmas shopping but was unsuccessful. Instead, I bought myself a travel bag from Tommy Hilfiger that will certainly be used on my Toronto trip next month. For anyone who is interested, Tommy is currently having some great holiday sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment