Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Round 3

Yesterday was our first day of class for P3 and fortunately we started off on a good note with Marketing Management and Strategic Management. Our other courses for the semester will be Globalization and the Firm, Corporate Finance I, and Information Technologies.

For Marketing Management, we have two written team assignments and one oral presentation. I'm looking forward to my team's first meeting on Thursday to discuss our company or brand for the assignments. I've sent my team my brainstormed list already and I hope they see this as a positive step, rather than being frightened of my proactive nature.

Last night, I had the opportunity to go to Else's with my friend Frank (dark and poorly lit photo below). Even though it's so hard to make time during my busy school schedule to see my friends, it is completely rewarding when I do. I feel bad that I am so unavailable for everyone this year (I can't even attend my friend's wedding in July, since it is the weekend of final exams!), but hopefully the experience will all be worth it in the end.


On a separate note, today is the first official snowfall in Montreal! The streets look like a Dickens village. Photos from my apartment balcony below.


No comments:

Post a Comment