Monday, November 28, 2011

Path to Success

Corporate Finance, you will be my enemy these next 11 weeks but hopefully I will conquer you! Today I had the opportunity to study with two different classmates and solve the three questions that left me completely flabbergasted. At least I have a good basis to study for Thursday's quiz now!


This afternoon, we had an information session with Michael Wybo, Director of the MBA program. Topics of discussion were:  elective courses, course registration, Campus Abroad, and supervised consulting field projects. I'm trying to decide if I will apply for the Campus Abroad in Russia; I probably will, but in the meantime I will not look forward to writing two application essays.

After the info session, I met with Carine Nahman, HEC's MBA Recruitment Officer, since I am interested in working in her line of work. It was absolutely fantastic getting to speak with her and she offered some very helpful insight. Since our backgrounds are so similar, I feel reassured that I am on the right career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment