Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Softer Side


It's the end of Week 4 (out of a 6-week session) and it's not surprising that I haven't had time to update my blog. In addition to the endless amount of work we've been given, I was also busy with birthday festivities for the special someone in my life. It was one week of madness!

Today was actually the first day I can recall in the past few weeks that I haven't woken up to the sound of the alarm clock and I've had the chance to wake up to my body's natural rhythm. It was pretty much the best feeling in the world. It was also perfect timing, since I went out to Garde Manger and Philemon Bar last night and really needed a morning to sleep in a bit.

My leisurely morning quickly transformed into a rushed project day as I made my way to the school library to meet my group to work on our three projects. Insane! We basically divided the projects to work on the ones we're each most comfortable in. It's such a pleasure to have a positive group dynamic and really complement each other. I hope my future groups work as well as this one!

Tonight I will be continuing my work on our Being a Manager project, which is an analysis of an interview. We had interviewed an Associate Producer at Ubisoft Montreal, which proved to be quite insightful. I'm looking forward to moving the project along and getting a significant amount of work done this weekend.

Later this evening you'll find me at the Chromeo concert! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment