Thursday, September 29, 2011

Not Sour Yet


I can't believe it's Thursday already! This week is passing by so quickly! Last week was ridiculously stressful with so many assignments thrown at us, but this week was actually quite enjoyable. Right now, we're in the midst of finalizing three assignments (Accounting, Being a Manager, and Models & Decision Making). Fortunately, my team only really has Accounting left to truly focus on but I think it will be dreadfully looming over us until the minute we print it.

To top off the week, there was a Latin American-themed 5@7. I was only able to stay for a brief while, since I have a dinner tonight, but I was so eager to go to get a pisco sour. Love those! If anyone ever wants a good restaurant recommendation, Raza and Madre are two of my favorites - good Latin American food and good drinks (pisco sours obviously)!

No comments:

Post a Comment