Sunday, July 28, 2013

Last Hurrah

This is my final weekend before starting my new job, and of course the Santa Monica weather is not cooperating. Although I haven't been able to sit out on a warm beach, I've certainly been enjoying a last hurrah prior to my new grind.

On Friday, I volunteered for the TechZulu Final Friday. I got to meet another b-school graduate from the east coast, as well as learn about cool new startups. In fact, one company called Recruiting For Good is funding free safaris!

In related news, my friend Robert Lambert who runs Silicon Beach LA just released a video from his Summer Hiring Blitz. If you want to learn about how to get a job in this community, check out the video below.


I am also continuing my musical tour of LA and got to go to Angels Stadium in Anaheim for Kenny Chesney's No Shoes Nation tour, which also featured Kasey Musgraves, the Eli Young Band, and Eric Church. The concert was so fun that I might now be a country music convert!

No comments:

Post a Comment